Saturday, August 4, 2012

Miranda Kerr poses only with boots for editorial magazine

A top Australian Miranda Kerr did not use anything but various models of leather boots long barrel Hermes, Tod's, Reed Krakoff, Givenchy and Tom Ford for a test of Harper's Bazaar . Clicks are the controversial photographer Terry Richardson.
Miranda Kerr poses only with boots for editorial magazine


Miranda showed that the body is shaped just covering her breasts with her hands and arms. The model, who starred in the September issue of the magazine, said he keeps the curves with an exercise routine and healthy eating. "I live the philosophy that beauty begins from within, but I also make an effort, but conscious that my body has nutrients through the food I eat," he said.

Yoga is one of the favorite activities of Miranda. "Yoga is also part of my routine health and welfare, even if only for 10 to 15 minutes. She helps me to have good concentration and improve my emotional balance," he said.

Being a mother of Flynn, the result of her marriage with actor Orlando Bloom, she also made to further improve their eating habits. "It made me more aware and more passionate about nutrition and wellness. I love it when we are all together as a family and I can cook something healthy and delicious for them," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...